Phear CS:S Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Phear CS:S Clan Forum

Phear Counter-Strike Source Clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I Think It's Time ...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JaXx
Admin
JaXx

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2006-08-10

I Think It's Time ... Empty
PostSubject: I Think It's Time ...   I Think It's Time ... EmptyThu Sep 28, 2006 6:02 am

As we are now reduced to our old members and 3 of which will be starting back in uni next week, is it time to call it a day on setting up a full scale clan and participating in ED matches and so on.

The next 2 years in uni are no doubt going to take up a lot of our spare time as the work now counts towards the final degree grade. I for one don't think we have the time to arrange PCW's, officals and training. Also we have to make sure the server is running OK and all updates have been made to the website. If the clan was to work while we are in uni i think we would need someone to step forward and take control of everything which is kinda a large commitment and I can't see anyone really with the will power to keep the clan on its feet.

So i guess it's back to us being a group of mates again rather than a clan for the time being. Lets carry on bringing some mayhem to those public servers. Phear La Revolution!
Back to top Go down
http://www.phearcs.com

I Think It's Time ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phear CS:S Clan Forum :: Phear General Discussion :: Phear CS:S Clan Forum-
Jump to: